INO Aeromat PNEUMATIC SEEDERS
NEW to Duncan is the INO range of mowers featuring a patented double spiral rotor that requires 24% less power to drive the mower – making the INO range economical on running costs and one of Europe’s most innovative and established brands.
INO Aeromat is a unique precision pneumatic seeding drill that operates on the basis of overpressure for sowing fodder beet, maize, sunflower, cotton, pumpkin and soy bean. Precision seeding is regulated by ground driven wheels through an easy to adjust sprocket bank linked to the drive shaft to each bin.
The Duncan Ag name is synonymous with quality, durability and innovation. They have a comprehensive range of over 14 seeders - each built to the same exacting standards that has been with Duncan since 1865.
- Gearing offers 48 different plant spacings
- Overpressure seeding system ensures precise seeding
- Seed drops into the soil from a height of only 2 -2.5cm
- Includes Inotronic PS200 - the latest electronic seeding control system that also counts the seeds
- All slide bearings are made from high quality Sinter materials - no need to be greased
- hydraulic parallel or telescopic folding models
- fertilizer bins
- electronic seed counter